First of all, our tea bags are biodegradable and compostable. 🍃
They are made of food grade gauze and sewn with organic cotton thread, which does not contain any chemicals and does not bleed in boiling water.
Our tea bags are made in France and contain no glue or staples.
Wondering what you can do with your Tea Heritage tea bags once they are used? How can you give a second life to your tea bags?
Here are some of our tips.
Reuse your tea bags as an eye patch! Dreaded for dark circles and tired or puffy eyes.
1. Rinse your used tea bags with cold water
2. Place them in the freezer or refrigerator for a few hours
3. Place them on your eyes for 20 minutes
You can repeat the operation once or twice a week if you want to tone up your eyes.
In concrete terms, how does it work?
Our teas contain natural tannins which have calming and soothing properties and caffeine which is a natural tonic.
Reuse your tea bags as compost for your plants.
Just like coffee grounds, brewed tea is a great fertilizer for your plants.
1. Cut up your used tea bag
2. Collect the brewed tea leaves
3. Place them directly into your compost bin or plant pot